I'm not sure if it gets much cuter than Pie Pops:
Thank god, because they're now one of my favourite treats. I ate 4 as soon as they came out of the oven (bad idea-- very hot filling) and by the evening the count was up to 6. They were gone by morning. They're bite-sized and so adorable, it's easy to get a bit carried away.
Pie Pop Recipe
2 cups flour
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp cold butter, cut into pieces
1/3 cup sugar (could be reduced to 1/4 cup)
1. Mix the flour and salt together in a large bowl.
2. Cut in the butter, and pinch with the fingers to make fine crumbs.
3. Make a well in the middle. Stir together egg and sugar, and pour into the well.
4. Swiftly mix in with the fingertips until the mixture forms a dough. Do not overmix.
5. Divide into 2 disks, wrap in plastic, and chill in fridge for at least an hour.
Any jam, jelly, or preserve of your choice. I used raspberry.
Preheat oven to 425F and line baking sheet with parchment paper
1. Roll out pie crust until 1/8th of an inch or so thick
2. Use 1.5 to 2in cookie cutter to cut out shapes (I used s 1.5in flower shape)
3. Place cut-out dough on cookie sheet, and press in lollipop stick.
4. Spoon 2 tsps of jam in to centre and place another cut-out on top
5. Press together edges with fork or another lollipop stick.
6. Coat with egg white.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.