In the interest of not writing my now-late archeology paper, here's a roundup of my Top 10 favourite posts so far. I topped 50 the other day, and what better way to celebrate than weeding out the crap for you? So here they are, in no particular order:
1. Snickerdoodles. I once was lost, but now I'm found, was blind but now I see.
2. Blueberry Crumb Muffins. Other muffins are dead to me.
3. Soft Pretzels. I love these almost as much as I love profanity!
4. Glazed and Cinnamon Sugared Donuts. Donuts!
5. Big (and Best!) Chocolate Chip Cookies. The reigning champs.
6. Raspberry Lemonade Squares. Summer love.
7. Homemade Pop Tarts. For when you're too lazy to go to the store.
8. Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. Cute and tasty!
9. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. You'll have a cookiegasm as good as the name is long.
10. Vanilla Passion Fruit Cake. I'm passionate about passion fruit. And also really, really lame.
So there we go. Some (but not all) of my favourites from the past 50 posts. It seems like just yesterday. Or 5 months ago. Do I really bake that much? Jesus. Anyway, thanks for all your love and support, and even your occasional snarkiness! Plenty more baking coming your way...